Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William's Apartment

Sojourn :: Game :: Pandora

Go down

William's Apartment Empty William's Apartment

Post  William Slyth Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:09 pm

The hot water shut off as I walked out of the shower. It felt good to get the sweat and blood off of you after a fight. I took off the quick bandage I had applied to my leg after the thugs jumped me. Good. It's still mostly clean. The wound didn't need stitching, so I took out an anesthetic wipe, cleaned it, and re bandaged the wound.

Walking into my kitchen, I rubbed my face, tired from the strain of the day. I put a pot of water on the stove, and moved to the living room. I sat down on my couch, and promptly fell asleep.

I woke up a few minutes later to the sound of the water boiling. I took the teapot of the stove and steeped a bag of tea, adding a teaspoon of honey. Moving back to my couch, I contemplated my choices. Should I stay, or go? It's not like there's much here for me anyway... Making a decision, I stood up and moved the fake panel of my wall. Opening my safe, I removed all my cash, which in retrospect, wasn't much. About 1,500 metros in various currencies. Normally i would never do this, but if I was going legal...

I walked out of the bank, feeling uneasy. I hated traceable money... With nothing left to take care of, I took my few possessions, mostly weapons and ammo and headed for the docks.
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Sojourn :: Game :: Pandora

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum