Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samuels' crib

Sojourn :: Game :: Pandora

Go down

Samuels' crib Empty Samuels' crib

Post  Samuel Lay Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Sam walked up to his crib and fell onto his bed thinking about what the man had said. He knew that it wasn’t a trick only out of city po’po’s used my real name, everyone else called me by my gang leader name (Krüger). No, the only real reason he would stay would be that the gang was his family. Unlike some gangs the scorpions where one of the smallest which made us more close and made us one of the most trusted gang in the city. But with me living I would be putting my gang in a lot of risk of being over taken from a gang like the conquistadors. Just to night we had made one of the biggest improvements for a long time. The gang has also not been in control of some one other then a “Lay” for the past 15 years. Sam got up from his bed and walked over to the pull-ups bar on the far wall and did a quick 15 min work out. After that he went and took a long shower spending time to relax his mussels’. By the time he was done with this he knew what he was going to do. He walked over to his desk and wrote a note to his second in command (K12) Explaining that he was leaving but not why. He then told about the false wall at the back of his closet containing any thing that he and the gang would need like money and guns. At the bottom of the not Samuel wrote the scorpions’ signature so that they would know that the letter was legit.

Samuels' crib Scourp10
Samuel then collected his basic weaponry Winchester Model 1901 Lever-action shotgun,
Nagant M1895 7-shot revolver, and his 7" Ka-Bar leaving his best stuff there for the gang. Pack a change of clothes in to a back pack and left wanting to check out the space dock for a possible trap. By the time his guys knew he was gone he would be in space.
Samuel Lay
Samuel Lay
Noble 6

Back to top Go down

Sojourn :: Game :: Pandora

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum