Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 18th, 2254

Go down

January 18th, 2254 Empty January 18th, 2254

Post  Chronos Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:11 pm

A memo to the Chairman of the Oversight Subcommittee from the Director of Project Freelancer:

Dear Chairman,

I write today in response to your committee’s request for more information about our program and the suspected incident at Outpost 17-B. No doubt by now, you have reviewed the video logs transmitted by our Recovery agents dispatched to the region. I’m sure you have seen the empty bases, the barricades constructed by the survivors, the cryptic warning left on the wall, the battles that apparently took place between team members that had turned on one another...

…and of course, the ship.

It will comfort you to know that a second, larger Recovery team has been sent to secure the situation.

While we cannot say for certain, I share your concern we have an unfortunate post-project scenario taking place. However, I take exception to your assertion that we were warned that this was a possibility.

I would like to remind the subcommittee members that anything is possible.

Some things are probable.

This is what is.

And my agency, as it always has, will continue to deal with what is.... until it is no more.

--The Director of Project Freelancer
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum