Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Counterfeit" - Intro Game for Aaron Church.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Counterfeit" - Intro Game for Aaron Church. Empty "Counterfeit" - Intro Game for Aaron Church.

Post  Chronos Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:25 pm

The sun beat down upon the group. The men tried sitting beneath the shade of the towering rock pillars, but it helped little. For one, it was noon and the sun was nearly straight above, and the rock pillars provide little shade. Two, the air was so dry and hot that it was still scorching in the shade. And of course, the shade wasn't worth the deadly scorpions that lurked there.

The three men sat idly by, waiting for someone. One pulled a cigarette, and started to smoke to pass the time. Another checked his rifle to insure it was working, in case the deal ran sour. And the third, the leader, wearing a leather jacket despite the heat, checked the briefcase of money to insure that only real money was on the top.

"Where the hell is he?" The smoker asked impatiently.

Just the, Aaron crested the dune. He strode purposefully toward the men and their cargo, noting the concealed weapons, the open weapons, and the imprint of body armour on the leader. Two of his crew, hiding behind an adjacent dune, observed the men with slightly less acuteness.

"You took your time," snarled the leader. "Now, I don't give a shit who you are, or why your late. I'll I want to know is how much is this gonna cost me to deliver to Pandora?"

Last edited by Chronos on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

"Counterfeit" - Intro Game for Aaron Church. Empty Re: "Counterfeit" - Intro Game for Aaron Church.

Post  Aaron Church Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 am

Aaron eyed the men suspiously. They were trying to make him uneasy, a bad sign.

"Depends on the cargo. I go by weight, size, and legality. What do you want to ship?"
Aaron Church
Aaron Church
Noble 3

https://sojourn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

"Counterfeit" - Intro Game for Aaron Church. Empty Re: "Counterfeit" - Intro Game for Aaron Church.

Post  Chronos Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:38 am

"If it was legal, I wouldn't be hiring you," he said snidely. Aaron ground his teeth, but diplomatically neglected to speak.

"It's a shipment of arms for some.... friends on Pandora. Total weight is about 300lb. of arms an munition. So I'll ask you one more time. How. Much. Is. This. Gonna. Cost. Me?" The other two people exchanged nervous glances, hoping the deal ended quickly.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Church Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Aaron looked at the crates, then back at the men. He'd give them the price flat out. If they haggled him, he knew that they were actually planing to pay.

"2000 credits. Metros notes only." He wasn't interested in how good these guys credit was.
Aaron Church
Aaron Church
Noble 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:33 pm

"Deal." The leader quickly handed over the money, just like that. "We'll leave the cargo here for you to come pick it up."

The leader nodded over to his crew, and they started to pack up.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Church Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:15 pm

They seem awfully eager to get rid of that 'cash'...
Aaron scratched the back of his head: the signal to his crew that things might turn sour. He just hoped to god they were paying attention.

"Well, it might be quicker if you help me haul it." He was pushing them-but, if they proved to be dishonest, he could always shoot them.
Aaron Church
Aaron Church
Noble 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 pm

The leader glanced nervously at his cohorts. It was hard to distinguish, but the other two seemed to straighten and become more alert. Aaron was looking for it, and he saw their knuckles turn white as they tightened their grip on their guns.

"No. I'm paying you to pick up, transport, and deliver these goods. I shouldn't need to help you at all, especially at the price I'm paying. 'Sides, I have somewhere I need to be."

The group started moving back towards the city, without so much as a glance behind them.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Church Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Aaron had seen bastards like this before. He drew his revolver and said,

"Well, let's make sure I'm actually getting paid." With one hand, he reached down and opened the case. The few real bills blew out, revealing the fake cash.

"Well then..." Aaron said.
Aaron Church
Aaron Church
Noble 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 pm

"Crap," the leader mumbled under his breath. "Look, I'm sure we can sort this out, like ration al people..." The leader whipped out his sidearm, and shot, but it went wide.

Aaron jumped and rolled behind the cargo. His crew stepped out from the dunes and began to fire.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Church Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Shit.

Aaron took a deep breath, then rolled out from behind the crate and open fired, 1 shot at each of the men. He aimed for the grunts chests, but the leader's kneecaps.

Last edited by Aaron Church on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aaron Church
Aaron Church
Noble 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:59 pm

DICE ROLL
Results:
0 (Hit, Heart)
80 (miss)
61 (miss)

Last edited by Chronos on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:59 pm

The member 'Chronos' has done the following action : Dices roll

'100' :
"Counterfeit" - Intro Game for Aaron Church. 15 80, 61
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Aaron's first shot took the grunt straight in the heart, killing him instantly. The other shots went wide. The othe grunt turned and shot at the crew men, and the leader took another shot at Aaron.

DICE ROLL
Results:
Leader (35%):
Grunt (30%):
Crewman (30%):
Crewman (30%:
everyone missed....

Last edited by Chronos on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:04 pm

'125' : 123, 107, 90, 60
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Church Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Aaron opened fire again, firing one shot at the remaining grunts chest and the other two at the leaders head. Shoot to kill.
Aaron Church
Aaron Church
Noble 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:49 pm

DICE ROLL
Results:
64 (miss)
21 (hit, head)
14 (hit, neck)

Last edited by Chronos on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:49 pm

'100' : 64, 21, 14
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Aaron's revolver clicked empty. The first shot went wide, but the other two blew the leaders head clean off in a burst of blood, brain, and bone.

DICE ROLL
Results:
Grunt 30%: Miss...
Crewman 30%: Miss...

Last edited by Chronos on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm

'125' : 109, 115
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:32 pm

The grunt shot at Aaron and missed again. Aaron's crew weren't doing much better. Only one grunt left...
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Church Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Aaron emptied the shells from his revolver, making sure to keep moving as he loaded the next six shots. His crew opened fire and the thug returned it, but no one was hit.
His gun loaded, Aaron steadied his aim and fired another two shots at the mans chest.
Aaron Church
Aaron Church
Noble 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:35 pm

DICE ROLL
Results:

Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:35 pm

'100' : 35, 33
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:42 pm

One shot glanced off the grunt's shoulder, and the other cut through the side of his belly. He fell backwards with a scream, writhing on the ground. After about a minute, he bled out. Aaron calmly walked over and checked the pulse on the three men. Everyone was dead. He waved his crewmen over, and took back his model 1892 rifle. Aaron reloaded his revolver, and holstered it.

Aaron and his crew looked over the cargo for equipment that they could use. 20 minutes later, he was back with his ship Sabre. They loaded what was useful, and landed back in Torin, a nearby town.

DICE ROLL (for cool crap, based on Luck 45%).
Results:
Box 1: 10 (Ka-Bar)
2: 25 (500 metros)
3: 43 (100 metros)
4: 97 (nothing...)
5: 67 (nothing...)
6: 67 (nothing...)
7: 24 (500 metros)
8: 80 (nothing...)
9: 27 (500 metros)
10: 91 (nothing...)

Last edited by Chronos on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:42 pm

'100' : 10, 25, 43, 97, 67, 67, 24, 80, 27, 91
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next