Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay.

3 posters

Sojourn :: Game :: Pandora

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay. Empty "Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay.

Post  Chronos Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Under the halo of a streetlamp, the two gangs lined up and faced each other, ready for a fight. Sam stood in front of the Scorpios, all 17 of which were present: discipline that they other gang couldn't brag about.

Francis Duke, leader of the Conquistadors, stepped forward. He had 23 men-about 2 thirds of his massive gang. They had been pushing into Sam's territory, and tonight, they would settle their problems, with violence.

"If I win, Duke, you'll stop all dealings around my block."

"And if I win, you disband, permanentemente." Duke retorted.

"Fine." Sam spat. "Weapons?"

"Clubs, knifes, and fists. First one to retreat loses, square?"

"Deal." Francis said, and they shook.

The two men returned to their groups, told their men the rules, and then lined up.

"FIGHT!" Duke shouted, and the two groups charged.

In an instant, the two distinct lines smashed into a giant brawl. Sam directed himself for Duke, but a large man knocked him to the ground. I'll get to Duke later. Lets do this now.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

"Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay. Empty Re: "Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay.

Post  Samuel Lay Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:20 pm

I rolled up onto my feet and dodged the large mans fist. I struck out with my leg and hit him on the right side of his knee.
Samuel Lay
Samuel Lay
Noble 6

Back to top Go down

"Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay. Empty Re: "Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay.

Post  Chronos Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 pm

DICE ROLL
Dodge Successful
Kick missed

Last edited by Chronos on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 pm

The member 'Chronos' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '100' : 27

--------------------------------

#2 '50' : 40
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Sam's rolled out of the large man's way, but his kick was too short. The thug threw another punch right at Sam's chest, who jumped out of the way.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Lay Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Upon landing on my feet, I dodged another one of his punches. I stood still waiting for another punch to come my way, because I had seen a flaw in his fighting style (When he punches he puts too much of his body weight behind him, and that would put him into an unbalanced position. all i have to do his grab his fist and pull him so my knee bashes in to his head.) i saw the slight movement in his shoulders that hinted that he was about to throw another punch and got ready to grab his hand...
Samuel Lay
Samuel Lay
Noble 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm

DICE ROLL
Results
10 (Hit)

Last edited by Chronos on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:55 pm

'50' : 10
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Sam hit the man square in the nose, breaking it. The behemoth fell over, unconscience. Sam looked around: 5 of Duke's men were down, but 2 of Sam's had been dispatched, too. Before he could think any farther, a man ran at him with a lead pipe.

Shit.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Lay Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:10 pm

I saw the guy coming at me pipe about to hit me with his pipe so i side-stepped to the left just missing the pipe . I crouched down and shot my leg out and swung it to hit him in the back of the legs. At the same time i removed my knife out of its sheth on my leg.
Samuel Lay
Samuel Lay
Noble 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 am

DICE ROLL
Results:
33 (Hit)

Last edited by Chronos on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:47 am

'100' : 33
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:03 am

The guy with the lead pipe crumpled forward, hitting his head on a rock and falling unconscious. Sam was up and ready in an instant, balanced on the balls of his feet and his knife at the ready. He looked around. 12 of his men were still up and fighting, and only 8 of the Conquistadors were still conscious, but they were starting to tire and hit weaker.

With the right plan, they could force the Conquistadors to run...
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Lay Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:46 pm

I knew what i had to do to end this fight. Get the boss. I looked over the brawl again and saw Duke about 15 feet from me I the middle of a fight with one of my less experienced fighters, and was obvious that Duke was going to win. Holding my knife so I could hit him in the head with my knife pomel I ran for Duke hopeing that his attention was directed at his opponent. When I was five feet from him I lunged...
Samuel Lay
Samuel Lay
Noble 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm

DICE ROLL
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm

'100' : 58
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Duke turned to see Samuel jump at him and sidestepped at the last possible second. Sam saved himself from a hard landing by by pushing his body into a barrel roll, but now Duke was ready for him.

"Let me take him." Sam said to his comrade. "This ends here."
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Lay Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:05 am

I started to move to the left circling around him slowly,waiting for him to strike first.
Samuel Lay
Samuel Lay
Noble 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:13 am

Francis Duke angrily struck out at Samuel with a vicious right hook.

Francis' skill: 25%
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:13 am

'100' : 58
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:14 am

Francis' attack went wide, and Sam easily sidestepped. Francis stood again, ready to attack.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Lay Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 am

I charged forward with a wild scream trying to stun him throwing my right fist towards his face then bring my left foot up to his gut.
Samuel Lay
Samuel Lay
Noble 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am

Dice Roll.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am

#1 '80' : 20

--------------------------------

#2 '75' : 52
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:37 am

Sam's fist smashed into Francis' face. Sam's leg swung for Duke's gut, but Francis, enraged, grabbed Sam's leg, and threw him to the ground. Sam moved to get up, but Duke tried to kick him in the gut.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next