Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay.

3 posters

Sojourn :: Game :: Pandora

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay. - Page 2 Empty Re: "Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay.

Post  William Slyth Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:37 am

The member 'Chronos' has done the following action : Dices roll

'90' : 60
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

"Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay. - Page 2 Empty Re: "Rumble" - Intro Game for Samuel Lay.

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Sam moved himself out of the way before Duke could hit him. Sam pulled himself back up.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Lay Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:45 pm

when i got up i brought my foot towards his face. swing my knife right behind it
Samuel Lay
Samuel Lay
Noble 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Dice roll
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:48 pm

The member 'Chronos' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '100' : 82

--------------------------------

#2 '100' : 32
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Duke dodged Sam's foot, but could not avoid Sam's his knife. Duke fell to the floor in a hump. The remaining Conquistadors turned and ran.

The Scorpios regrouped and celebrated their victory. "Drinks are on me!" One of the Scorpios shouted, and they left.

Sam, leaving the party early, walked down a dark alley back to his apartment. He had avoided alcohol, but was worn out none the less.

Suddenly, from the shadows, a man in a plain, gray jumpsuit stepped into the light of a streetlamp. Sam froze, but kept his calm, staring at the mystery man intently.

"Who are you?"

"I am no one of consequence. I'm with a very special section of Alliance military. But you are Samuel Lay. And we've been very interested in you for some time now."

Sam kept his cold gaze, trying to determine the man's intentions, but his face was unreadable.

"Your life of crime could be over. Tomorrow. I've been scouring the universe looking for talent like you. My shuttle leaves at exactly 7:00 at the Shantytown spacedock. I hope to see you there."

He turned on his heals and vanished. Soon, the clicking of his boots on the pavement faded away, and Sam was alone once more.

End intro game for Samuel Lay.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2