Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Notes, Rules, Changes, Etc.

+2
Chronos
Aaron Church
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game Notes, Rules, Changes, Etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Notes, Rules, Changes, Etc.

Post  Chronos Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:44 pm

New set up. If you look in the 'Game' section, you'll notice that some places (specifically Pandora and Titan) have a new icon. That's because those planets have sub-sections. Pandora has its moon, Guild, and Titan has Shadow. Just so you know, thats where those forums are. If you like them all up front, please post so and I'll change it.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Game Notes, Rules, Changes, Etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Notes, Rules, Changes, Etc.

Post  Samuel Lay Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 pm

i like it Laughing
Samuel Lay
Samuel Lay
Noble 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Weapon classes: Class 1 are civilian weapons. They generally are low powered, and very prone to wear. Automatic class 1 weapons are rare. The advantage of a class 1 weapon is that they are legal on generally every world. Class 1 gear can be found in gun shops.
Class 2: Illegal arms. They generally are modified civilian weapons, old military gear, smuggled, or covertly manufactured. Most of our squads starting weapons are class 2. Class 2 ger can be found on the black market.
Class 3: General military weapons: reliable, powerful, and accurate, and generally cheaper than their class 4 counterparts, but do not preform as well. Class 3 can be found at all levels: they are produced by the private sector and thus can be legally sold to anyone, but are generally for military/contractor use. these weapons also find their way into the black market.
Class 4: Top of the line military gear. These are expensive and precise. Only purchasable on military bases. Each base has a unique stock.
Class 5 gear: Experimental gear. Their power is extreme, but always has drawbacks. Very rarely is Class 4 gear sold, and when it is, you have to know the right people to get to it.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:08 pm

I'd just like to say this for automatic weapons: the more shots you fire at close range, you will have an advantage. If Josh had said he fired one shot as he jumped down into the room, he would have missed, guaranteed. Take advantage of all the bullets you have. Using machine guns as machine guns = good.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Also, I was wrong about the M1911 clip size. It's 7 shots, not 10.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Aran Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 pm

is that list just the weapons that are available and we have to buy them somewhere else?
Matt Aran
Matt Aran
Noble 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Yes. They just give you the details, you have to buy them on location.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Aran Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:58 pm

just as a question, how am I unarmed?
Matt Aran
Matt Aran
Noble 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Well, you're out of ammo in that clip and not really in the situation to re-load or switch guns (Which is faster)... I didn't really know a know a word for that so I used unarmed...
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:51 pm

You can now see that better guns give you cooler crap. Thanks to Devin's hard work, we now have specs for our weapons, and they give us accuracy bonuses. These bonuses can be seen in your signature, on your character page, and in the "Common Weapons" articles. Please take the time to at least read you weapon specs, so you are aware of things like reload time.
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Aran Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Mikey, do you change the character sheets during the game or after its over?
Matt Aran
Matt Aran
Noble 4

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 pm

After its all over. Do you know how painful it would be to update the character sheet during the game? It was hard enough during your intro games, and that was with one of you. So yeah. After the game is done.
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Lay Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:43 pm

how has your record sheet in exel been going mikey
Samuel Lay
Samuel Lay
Noble 6

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Really quite well. Btw, I post when something levels up. You are in charge of changing your signature so that it matches your skill. Same goes for when you buy a new weapon. The bonus is listed in the Common Weapons Article, and when you purchase I post the bonus on your character page.
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Okay, so new feature: Before we travel to another planet, I'll tell you how many days it'll take to get there. Every day we are in transit, you can go to one section of the ship and train in a new skill. So for example, our current journey is 8 days. KC used his first day at the shooting range. The next day he could go back, or go to another section of the ship and work on another skill. The options are:

Shooting Range = Gun skills

Infirmary = Medical Skills

Mechanics Bay = Large Scale Mechanics (Fixing, modifying vehicles)

Workshop = Small Scale Mechanics (Fixing, modifying guns & armor)
OR electronics skills

Engine Room = (Can someone give me an idea for this??)

Tac Room = Tactics

Pilothouse = Flying Skills

Cargo bay = Driving skills.

Martialing area (it's under galley) = martial arts training

tell me if you have any other suggestions... and BTW sorry mikey if this is hard on you.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Church Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Okay, here's the deal. Post in the thread, "training" in Sojourn what you do what days. You only need to do one post. But if you make an in depth post, you get more points. Simple.

Next, Renegade Points versus Paragon Points. I'm just gunna randomly award you then depending on your actions: punching a baby would get you renegade points, giving a beggar food would give you paragon points. These will affect how people react to you, and what missions you can undertake.
Aaron Church
Aaron Church
Noble 3

https://sojourn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Same situation everyone: Please post equipment and ammo whenever you leave the sojourn. Else you'll be fighting hand-to-hand the entire mission.
Additionally, if you have time, you can loot bodies, steal things (if no ones watching) etc. IF you're not getting shot at... Note that if you attempt to steal something, it may be locked. and you can get caught.
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2