Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Maximum Withdrawal" Intro Game for Raythe Cailean.

3 posters

Sojourn :: Game :: Pandora

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Maximum Withdrawal" Intro Game for Raythe Cailean. - Page 3 Empty Re: "Maximum Withdrawal" Intro Game for Raythe Cailean.

Post  William Slyth Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:36 am

The member 'Chronos' has done the following action : Dices roll

'100' : 21
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

"Maximum Withdrawal" Intro Game for Raythe Cailean. - Page 3 Empty Re: "Maximum Withdrawal" Intro Game for Raythe Cailean.

Post  Chronos Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:46 pm

The vault door swung open. Raythe entered quickly, and looked around. He grabbed as much cash as he could fit. The alarm blared. Time to go... Raythe grabbed a few more metros, and ran out of the vault.

The last part of the plan. Raythe drew his pistol, and fired his several shots into the window around the edges. The window shattered on the fourth shot. Raythe holstered his weapon, grabbed the money, and jumped, as a mini-army poured into the room.

Raythe pulled his body into a small missle, and shot down. The guards took a few shots, but none of them were even close. At 500 ft. Raythe deployed his parachute, and in the few seconds he had manuevered to his exit spot. He stripped of his parachute, jumped in the car, and sped away.

A few hours later, Raythe found himself in a cafe, congradulating himself. He had done what no one before him had, and came out rich. A man in a plain, gray jumpsuit, came up and sat down.

"'I'm with a very special section of Alliance military. We've been very interested in you for some time now." The man smiled. "Your life of crime could be over. Tomorrow. I've been scouring the universe looking for talent like you. My shuttle leaves at exactly 7:30 at the Palace spacedock. I hope to see you there."

End of Intro Game for Raythe Cailien. Total money earned: 1,000,000 metros.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3