Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Under the Radar" - Sliver Hand Takedown Mission

+3
Gekko Whitmoar
William Slyth
Chronos
7 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"Under the Radar" - Sliver Hand Takedown Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: "Under the Radar" - Sliver Hand Takedown Mission

Post  William Slyth Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Noble 6's warning crackled over my radio. At least they can't see us... I continued to sweep the area for personnel, keeping track of both Matt and Sam. I eased a small cramp, and settled down to wait.
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

"Under the Radar" - Sliver Hand Takedown Mission - Page 2 Empty Re: "Under the Radar" - Sliver Hand Takedown Mission

Post  Chronos Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Matt reached the exterior ladder unopposed, and started to climb. When he reached short of the top, he peered over the ledge. There were three guards: One in the AA gun, one on the ledge, and one across on the other side of the building. Only the guard infront of him was in Will's range.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Aran Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Matt saw the three guards, one closer to him to that he could take out himself, but the other two, he would need help from Nobel 1. He climbed down the ladder a bit and wispered into the radio.

"Nobel 1, theres 3 bogies up here. Can you take out the once closest to me? Drop him without a sound. Then I'll go for the next two."
Matt Aran
Matt Aran
Noble 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Raythe Cailean Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Meanwhile, Raythe and Gekko heard the call from Noble 6 that the cameras were off.

"Alright Noble 2, we need to get up to that second floor and get their leader so that they wont be able to organize well. Most likely the room hes in will be heavily guarded, and we need to find a way into that room. Lets look around a bit and see if we cant find any guards that will be willing to part with some information...."
Raythe Cailean
Raythe Cailean
Noble 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Gekko Whitmoar Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:38 am

"First of all, the names Gekko, Mr. Jeeper Creeper...And as long as you can take out one of their guys, Im sure i can get into character. Just see if you can get your hands on one of them. Oh and be gentle, you know how easily bad guys bruise..." I snickered as i sat against the wall and pulled my hat over my eyes. A nice sleep would do me well before a date with the organizations boss Very Happy
Gekko Whitmoar
Gekko Whitmoar
Noble 2

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:38 am

"Got it, Noble 4"

I rested my rifle against the edge of the crater to steady my aim. Adjusting for the distance and the angle, I aimed for the chest. The big target was a much likelier shot, and all I had to do was puncture his suit.

"Get ready to move."

Finally adjustments done, I concentrated and slowly breathed out, then squeezed the trigger.
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Raythe Cailean Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 pm

"Whatever, Gekko, and im Raythe for the record... Okay here comes someone now.."

Raythe and Gekko quickly slid around a corner and waited for the guy to pass by.. Once he did Raythe shot a bolt aimed at his neck, then went in to cover his mouth while trying two stabs in his back.
Raythe Cailean
Raythe Cailean
Noble 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Question @ Raythe/Gekko... where are you guys in the base?

Will's sniper shot:
Hit. Armor punctured in the chest.

Last edited by Chronos on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:38 pm

The member \'Chronos\' has done the following action : Dices roll

\'80\' : 34
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Will's sniper fired, silent in the vacuum of space. The bullet struck right into the man's chest, puncturing his suit. Within a second all the oxygen had left the suit, and he was dead. The man flipped backwards, nearly floating in the low gravity, before touching down and skidding on the roof. Matt didn't have much time before the body was spotted.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Raythe Cailean Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 pm

idk somewhere on the first floor.. maybe like the front entrance?? haha idk
Raythe Cailean
Raythe Cailean
Noble 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Aaron came in over the radio.
"Noble 2 and 5. I'd suggest hanging back until we have control of the security systems. There's an access point on the roof, and an elevator in the back that will take you to Khan, but you will be watched. Gekko, if you impersonate one of the guards, you might be able to get close to Khan and use the elevator. Otherwise, there could be trouble."
Crossbow shot:
Knife stab 1:
Knife stab 2:
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 pm

#1 \'100\' : 94

--------------------------------

#2 \'100\' : 6

#3 \'125\' : 100
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Raythe's crossbow bolt flew over the guards shoulder, lodging into the concrete wall. The guard spun around, weapon raised, only to meet Raythe's knife. Silently, he fell over. At the moment, the coast was clear, but Raythe could hear the footsteps of a small patrol coming down a hallway to his left.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Aran Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Matt saw the guard slowly drop.

"Nice shot Nobel 1. I'm going in."

Matt climbed the rest of the ladder and squated down looking for cover. Unfortunatly all he saw was the rocket in the middle of the launch pad. One guard was on his side of the rocket, and the other was in the aa turret. He took hold of his StG and switched it to automatic. He aimed at the guard closest to him and alined his sights on the guards chest. A few shots will do the trick, all they have to do is puncture the suit. He squized the trigger long enough for a three shot burst then lunged to the side and layed down keeping his sights on the guard.
Matt Aran
Matt Aran
Noble 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Raythe Cailean Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Ooooh... our part of security wasnt shut off yet.... damn Raythe could hear the footsteps of more guards coming...

"Quick Gekko! We got a disguise, grab the body and lets get out of the building. We dont want to get caught!"

They ran out of the building, the body over Noble 2 shoulder and sat behind some cover..

"Alright.. Aaron said that there was an elevator on the roof. Assuming that Matt and William got their part of the job done we have roof acess now.. Lets go up there and check it out and put on ur disguise."
Raythe Cailean
Raythe Cailean
Noble 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Matt's 3 shot burst:
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:22 pm

#1 \'75\' : 54

#2 \'80\' : 13

#3 \'80\' : 20
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Two of Matt's shots struck true, killing the guard, who drifted over the side of the building and out of sight. All that was left on the roof was the AA guard, who was diligently watching his HUD screen for targets. Matt was in his field of vision- a wrong move and he would surely notice.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Aran Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Matt clenched his muscles in glee. Got him, now for the last one. He set his gun on semi-auto and then he started crawling towards the last guard in the aa turret. He kept his aim on the guard while he crawled forward. If the guard made any move to attack, he would finish him.
Matt Aran
Matt Aran
Noble 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 pm

35 or less=Guard notices Matt.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 pm

\'125\' : 34
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, the gunner saw movement. He turned, saw Matt's gun, and flung himself out of the plasma cannon's seat, and flew past Matt's range of motion, nearly weightless. He frantically drew his pistol and fired a shot back at Matt.
Note: Guard is in Mikey's field of vision.
Guard's skill: 35 - 10 = 25
Result: Miss.

Last edited by Chronos on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 pm

\'125\' : 87
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 pm

The guard's bullet flew past Matt and into space. The guard drifted off the ledge, and started a slow descent back to solid ground. He calmed himself, and steadied his aim at the ledge. Once he'd dealt with the mysterious intruder, or reached the ground, he'd radio it in.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next