Sojourn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Under the Radar" - Sliver Hand Takedown Mission

+3
Gekko Whitmoar
William Slyth
Chronos
7 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

"Under the Radar" - Sliver Hand Takedown Mission - Page 11 Empty Re: "Under the Radar" - Sliver Hand Takedown Mission

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Gekko dodged the hail of bullets.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

"Under the Radar" - Sliver Hand Takedown Mission - Page 11 Empty Re: "Under the Radar" - Sliver Hand Takedown Mission

Post  Gekko Whitmoar Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:58 pm

umm im kinda confused what the dice roll was for...ummm i jumped behind a corner in order to flee the barrage of bullets?
Gekko Whitmoar
Gekko Whitmoar
Noble 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:00 pm

It was for the guard... whether or not he would hit. He missed, so you 'dodged.'
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Gekko Whitmoar Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:11 pm

I looked bak at the guard and fired 3 shots with the M16.
Gekko Whitmoar
Gekko Whitmoar
Noble 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

30% (Base skill +weapon accuracy) BTW you're not trained with rifles, so your skill is poor. Only the range and gun class is helping you.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

The member 'Chronos' has done the following action : Dices roll

'80' : 11
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Gekko Whitmoar Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 pm

dam i forgot
Gekko Whitmoar
Gekko Whitmoar
Noble 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:35 pm

No prob you hit him, you just might want to drop it next time.

The bullets stuck the guard in the chest and he flew backwards into the security room. The third guard, armed with a pistol, dropped to one knee and fired twice, back-pedaling into the room.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:35 pm

'100' : 9
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:36 pm

The guard shot Gekko once in the shoulder and the chest. His armor absorbed the chest shot, but he started bleeding from the shoulder.
Need basic attention in 5 turns... aka a bandage. You can do the first part yourself.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Gekko Whitmoar Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Haha you mean i can heal myself...well if i can i do it asap...
I looked at my shoulder wound and thought to myself..."I'm glad sam is sitting in there with his thumb up his ass..." I threw the M16 towards the guard hoping to distract him. Once i was sure i saw him flinch i shot at him twice with my pistol.
Gekko Whitmoar
Gekko Whitmoar
Noble 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm

You can apply a bandage so you don't bleed out... normally I'd say Mikey has to help you but the game's so close to done you'll have enough time to get med attention.

34%

Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm

'75' : 28
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:48 pm

The two bullets from the oversized gun shot straight through the guard, leaving him dead. From inside, Sam exited, looking both ways. "They dead? Thanks for the help."
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Gekko Whitmoar Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:53 pm

I grimaced as i put my gun away and headed towards the room with the safe. Once i reached the safe i quickly but methodically typed in the code i forced from Khan.
Gekko Whitmoar
Gekko Whitmoar
Noble 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Gekko pushed past Sam into the security room. He reached the safe and quickly entered the code, and it slid open, revealing 8,500 metros, a Colt .45 clip, a PDA, and a small wadded up piece of paper.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Gekko Whitmoar Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:07 pm

I opened the safe and saw its contents spill out. I quickly grabbed all of it and hid it away within my uniform. Putting hte cash in my boots and everything else i concealed in my jacket. I looked around the room for anything else useful, after scanning the room i started to run back out to the main entrance so i could retrieve my long lost trench coat and hat. While i ran down the hallways, i took out the piece of paper to read what it said as well as the PDA and started to look at its contents.
Gekko Whitmoar
Gekko Whitmoar
Noble 2

Back to top Go down

Post  William Slyth Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:56 pm

I looked over Matt. Shit. He really does know how to screw himself over...

I hooked him up to an IV drip, giving him anesthetic and antibiotics, to fight infection. I grabbed a bag of O- blood from the med-fridge, and started giving him blood as well.

First things first. Those bullets have got to go. I carefully went and pulled the bullets from Matt's body, dumping them onto a tray. I then proceeded to stitch the wounds close, knowing the bio-foam would dissolve in the body without harm.
William Slyth
William Slyth
Noble 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Matt stabilized. Will's procedure's were successful. Will nodded to Aaron, who turned on the radio.
"Command, this is Noble 3. Mission success. Conformation code "Kilo". Dispatch the cruiser." He then changed the radio frequency to their local encrypted channel.
"Noble Team, regroup on the roof. Mission success."

Gekko Whitmoar started up the PDA, but it was locked. He sighed and opened up the crumpled paper. It read,
Khan. Black Mesa Facility test is go. Prepare for unforeseen consequences. Launch date: March 31 2254. -CHRONOS
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:19 pm

End of Silver Hand mission.
Chronos
Chronos
Timekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11